» Andalucia » Andalucia » Andalucia
15 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Andalucia, Andalucia
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Guided visit by an art historian to the third largest painting collection in Spain.
- The museum is located in the old monastery of the Our Lady of Mercy, with a very colorful baroque architecture.
- Come with us to see Flemish and Italian works from the late Middle Ages and the Early Modern, when an important local school begins to form at the time that Seville is confirmed as one of the most important cities in Europe, when it was called "Gate of the Indies".
- Enjoy important works by spanish masters from the so-called Golden Age of Sevillian painting during the 17th century, such as Zurbarán, Velázquez, Murillo or Valdés Leal.
- We will end the tour with the stunning painting of the Romanticism and early XXth century, with some final surprises.
Entry price is included
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Andalucia Travel Guide