» Andalucia » Andalucia » Andalucia
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Andalucia, Andalucia
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Discover a wide range of traditional Andalusian foods and see Granada's main sights. You'll visit markets, try local specialties, and find unique products with your local host.
• Start the day with a typical Spanish breakfast and then taste your way through a number of small food shops, Andalusian pastries, olive oil, cheeses, Iberian ham, tapas, and more!
• 3 drinks (local D.O. wine, beer, Vermouth or soft drinks) are included
• Walk through the city center, visit the local market, stop in a hidden bar, and finish at a traditional bakery
• Communal food walk for 2 to 6 people
• Local host Gabriela has been a certified tour guide since 1993 and will tell you anecdotes about the city's history and the local way of life
Delicious food you won’t find anywhere else
Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
Meet other people from around the world
Small group tour with a personal local guide
Visit to the local market
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Andalucia Travel Guide