- The Real Alcázar is the Seville’s royal palace and part of the set of sites declared by UNESCO as World Heritage.
- Seville was an important city in Islamic Spain and government buildings originally stood on the site of the Alcázar in the 10th and 11th centuries. After the conquest of the city by Ferdinand III of Castile in 1248, the Alcázares became palaces of Christian kings to this day: it is the oldest European royal residence that is still in use today.
- After 1492, the palace also hosted the "House of the Ocean", the office that managed the monopoly of trade in Spain with the American colonies. Thus, we will also see places associated with the Age of Exploration.
- We will take a tour of its historical apartments, courtyards and gardens. Guided in a small group by an art historian who will be available to answer your questions and carry out a personalized and welcoming visit.
- The entry price is not included. Once you purchase the entry ticket, you can contact the guide
What's Not Included
No se incluye ningún tipo de comidas o bebidas
ADULT: Age: 18 - 100
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Andalucia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Andalucia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Andalucia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Andalucia.