» Andalucia » Andalucia » Andalucia
468 reviews (4.93)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Andalucia, Andalucia
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
There are two things you have to do in Seville, and we’re doing them both tonight. We’ll start at two traditional-style tapas bars, where you’ll not only learn the secrets of eating in Seville, but you’ll also get a primer in flamenco. That way, when we head to the authentic show, you’ll understand the meaning behind the art form. Afterwards, debrief the powerful show over a sit-down dinner.
- See an intimate, improvised flamenco show in the city where the art form was born.
- Learn about flamenco before the show and understand the meaning behind the art form.
- Visit three diverse eateries that tell the story of tapas from past to present.
- Enjoy one-on-one time with your guide—an expert in food, flamenco and Seville.
- Get a crash course in Spanish cured meats—and try five different kinds!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Expert local culinary guide
Food tastings (enough for dinner)
Our Devouring Seville guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests)
Wine tastings (5 types of different local wines)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
5 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
4 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Andalucia Travel Guide