Get the full experience of learning to make authentic Spanish tapas, then enjoy them with a delicious cocktail in hand while admiring the view of Grenada from the rooftop!
• Learn how to make 'Gazpacho Andaluz', 'Tortilla', (Spanish omelet) and 'Croquetas' (Croquettes), then enjoy your creations after the class
• Beer, wine, and a seasonal cocktail are included
• On a beautiful rooftop with a view of the center of Granada
• Communal cooking class and dining for 2 to 20 people
• Bea is from Grenada and lived in the UK for 10 years before moving back to Spain
Beer, Cocktail, Wine
Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
Learn how to make 'Gazpacho Andaluz', 'Tortilla', (Spanish omelet) and 'Croquetas' (Croquettes)
Unique access to a beautiful rooftop with a view of the center of Granada
ADULT: Age: 13 - 88
Public transportation options are available nearby
Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Andalucia by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Andalucia. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Andalucia and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Andalucia.