» Andalucia » Andalucia » Andalucia
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 2 hours
Departs: Andalucia, Andalucia
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
What better way to enjoy market life, with our insider's experience, drinking in the sights and smells of the traditional market as we introduce you to vendors and their local products. With our intimate knowledge of Triana Market, we can't wait to give you our special insight on the history and tradition behind these ingredients that make up the wonderful tapestry of Andalusian and Spanish cuisine. Join us in this special experience and let us share with you our passion.
Some of the stops and some of the more than 15 tastings:
- Local seasonal fruit from Southern Spain.
- Main varieties of table olives from Sevilla.
- Jamón Ibérico made from pure Black Iberian breed pigs.
- Assorted Spanish cheeses, such as the Manchego cheese of La Mancha, internationally renowned or Payoyo cheese a staple of Spanish delicatessen.
- Chorizo and other delicacies derived from Iberian pigs.
- Dessert sweets typical of Andalusia.
Delicious food you won’t find anywhere else
Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
The chance to try and buy local specialties
Visit to the food market
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Andalucia Travel Guide